The owner (“Sessions Enterprises”) of the copyrighted photograph or video being purchased (the “Work”), hereby grants you the non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, and perpetual right to use, reproduce, and distribute the copyrighted Work and to incorporate the copyrighted Work, in whole or in part, into derivative works for sale and distribution.
You are prohibited from using the Work for any other purpose, including: selling or distributing electronic copies of the Work as standalone files or as part of a product from which a person is able to extract the Work as a standalone file; distributing the Work in or as part of an electronic template (e.g., as an image available in a word processing or web page creation application) intended to be reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products; or using the Work as part of a trademark, service mark or logo.
Sessions Enterprises retains all other rights in the Work and any derivative work, including without limitation, the right to use, copy, sell, license, and distribute copies of the Work in all markets and territories.
In consideration for the grant of this non-exclusive license, you agree to pay Sessions Enterprises the amount specified, due and payable immediately prior to your downloading a digital copy of the Work.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the restrictions set out below.
- Our straightforward Commercial License
For every image you download, we grant you a Royalty-free Unlimited Commercial Use License for a single user which is non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable. It applies throughout the world.
- Permitted use
With our Royalty-free Unlimited Commercial Use License you can use our images for any business purpose as long as you are not selling or redistributing our images and your use complies with all other restrictions below.
For example, you can:
– put the images on your business websites and use them in your business blogs, social media and adverts. We allow unlimited web views.
– add your branding, logo, text and captions to the images and reproduce these new designs in brochures, flyers and adverts to promote your business.
– print the images in your documents, magazines, packaging and promotional materials. We allow unlimited print run size.
What you cannot do
– You cannot sell, re-distribute or share our images or copies of our images for others to use. This also means you must not add our images to any image gallery, stock image site or template where users are able to access our images or incorporate them into new designs.
– You must not make our images available in a format that allows others to access or reproduce them. We do allow you to create individual items on behalf of a client, but you must only share your final item with your client, not our standalone image files. If your client requires our image file for future projects they must purchase their own Royalty-free Unlimited Commercial Use License for the work in question.
– You must not claim that our images are your own work.
This means you must not claim that you own the intellectual property rights in any images or attribute the ownership or origin of our images to anyone other than Sessions Enterprises or Sessions Highlife.
– You can’t use our images for prints or merchandise for sale without adding considerable artistic value. This means you can only include our images in merchandise for sale if they have been significantly changed to such a degree that they constitute new works.
- You cannot use our images in any ways that do not meet our basic Standards:
You must not use our images in connection with any communication, document or material which:
– is defamatory of any person, obscene, blasphemous, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, or promotes or uses violent or sexually explicit material or pornography,
– promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
– infringes any copyright, design right, database right or trademark of any other person, or breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence,
– promotes any illegal activity or advocates, promotes, incites any person to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act, or is in contempt of court, or is likely to deceive any person,
– may be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Using images with people in them
Model Released Images
We have model releases for all of our images which give you permission to use the image in accordance with this Royalty-free Unlimited Commercial Use License. We are not able to list all of the model releases we hold for an image on our website, so if you would like further information on the model releases we hold for an image email email@example.com.
- Using images with products or brands in them
Some of our images contain images of products where the branding of these products is owned by someone other than us. You must not use these images in any way that implies an endorsement of you, your views, opinions or associations, or any other person, or any product or service, by the owners of such branded products.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The majority of our images have been created by us and we (Sessions Enterprises) own the intellectual property rights in them. There are a small number of images that have been created by other photographers or artists who have given us permission to distribute them on our site. These third parties own the Intellectual Property in these Contributor images and have granted us a license to offer these to sell Royalty-free Unlimited Commercial Use Licenses for these images.
- How long does our Commercial License last?
You can continue to use images you have downloaded with your Royalty-free Unlimited Commercial Use License indefinitely as long as your use meets our User Terms and this Commercial License.